All you need is… warmth. The secrets of a cozy home with Aca Lighting Group ’s help.ACA LIGHTING
You know winter is coming when leather coats and jackets shyly come out on streets; apart from making us more stylish, they are also responsible for keeping us warm.
But what happens when you return home? Is there the same elegant and warm feeling or do you suddenly find out that the interior space is colder than the exterior?
In any case, a cold house can be a big problem, whether this is related with the decoration and, consequently, with the unpleasant feeling it can cause, or with the practical part of its heating. A cold and cool-to-decorate home will never turn into a welcoming place suitable for relaxing or meeting with your family and friends.
If you are one of those who think you need to waste valuable time and money for heating your house or for giving a warm decoration tone to it, here are some clever ways to simplify things more with ACA Lighting ’s help.
You can get the warmth and comfort you are looking for, using alternative ways of heating. Specifically, you can choose amongst various radiators such as wood stoves and quartz heaters. In particular, wood-stoves have been used widely as primary heating method in recent years in many homes, as you save up to 75% on heating oil. Prefer dry woods (olives, beech or pine) without chemical impurities, thus reducing pollutant emissions while having a high heating efficiency. You will find the best solution for you and your space from the wide range of ACA Lighting ‘s products, which this year makes your life easier by lowering prices on all heating products.
To create an atmosphere that will warm your soul and body, just follow the simple tips below:
• Generally, prefer using warm colors such as yellow, orange, deep red etc to the cool, such as blue, green, white etc for decorating an area.
• Create beautiful corners in the living room, bedroom, but also in the bathroom, placing various aromatic candles, which in addition to soft lighting will give off a pleasant fragrance in your room!
• Place classic table or floor luminaires next to your couch, library or bed and relax under the low light. Prefer dimmable lamp with warm glow (“yellow” light) to get the look of incandescent light and adjust its luminosity throughout the day. At ACA Lighting, you can find unique choices that will meet your every need.
• Lay carpets on each area of the house as they will prevent heat loss through the floor. Additionally, you can dress your sofas and beds with wool throws and fluffy blankets for having a complete result.
• If you have few furniture in a room, dress it with wallpaper in warm colors and designs so it will automatically be visually warmer and look less bare.
Whatever you choose to beautify your winter’s days, ACA Lighting will definitely give you the reason to have a house you can call home.